FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Home (Domiciliary) Care?
Care workers visit a client's home on an agreed basis to provide care and/or support tasks.
They can fulfill personal care and general household duties. The level of care provided varies, depending on the individual needs and agreed care package. It can range from general companionship and housekeeping to high dependency, intensive personal care.
- Do I have a say in my Care Package?
Yes! At every opportunity we will involve you in all aspects of your care package, ensuring we meet your unique and specific needs
- Do you agency check references?
- Do you carry out Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously CRB checks)?
- What training and supervision do you provide to staff?
- Who will be responsible for insurance?
- Is there any out-of-hours or emergency contact if needed?
- Will you be able to provide staff if my own care worker is ill or away?