Care 24 is focused on providing a high-quality of service. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Having someone who comes into your home for help with for your care needs can be important. You may be able to get paid care workers (known as home help - Domiciliary Care) to provide help in your home. Care workers can also be known as care attendants or personal assistants.
Care 24 provides practical support to help you to continue living your day to day life around you.
Have a look at our Services page to see what types of care are available to you and how we can help.
If you believe that you may benefit from home help, the first thing to do is to contact social services department to ask for a community care assessment.
Our agency will provide a service through a trained team of care workers, which means you may not always have the same person visiting your home, although we will do our best to take your choices into account.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Care 24 will:
- Take over the burden of being an employer, for example, payroll, training, disciplinary issues and insurance.
- Vet workers before engaging them by taking up references and carrying out checks on potential employees.
- We train workforce through induction, national qualifications and service-specific training.
- Replace workers when they are ill, on holiday or resign.
- All our staff are vetted with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks (previously CRB checks)